Timetable update from Sunday 18 November
Trams on Route 24, 30, 78, 79, 86, 95 and 96 will operate to a
new timetable from Sunday 18 November.
Updated tram times will be posted at stops and on our timetables page closer to 18 November.
Major changes to the existing timetable will be:
- 20 new PM peak services on Route 96 every week (four per
- The Route 95 lunch shuttle service along Bourke Street will be
extended from Spencer Street to Docklands
- More Route 86 trams will run towards Docklands as they come out
of the depot in the morning, benefiting passengers in High Street
& Smith Street during the AM peak.
- Journey time on Route 30 has been reduced, which will speed up
travel along La Trobe Street.
There will also be some changes to times on Route 24, 78 and 79
from 18 November.
For public transport information call Public Transport
Victoria on 1800 800 007 (6am - midnight
Real time tram arrival information is available with tramTRACKER
- now for iPhone and Android. Visit tramtracker.yarratrams.com.au for more